Cape Coral Real Estate specializes in finding the perfect homes for people in the Cape Coral / Fort Myers area of Florida. Whether you are moving here to start the next chapter of your life or just moving across town, we offer a full range of real estate services. We can put you in your dream, waterfront home. We know we are biased, but Cape Coral is a great place to live, work and play.
- Cape Coral has a great school system. The public and private school adhere to all of the high-performance standards. There is also a free, municipal charter school system.
- There are many great restaurants to choose from in Cape Coral.
- Florida has no personal income tax, so your dollar will go farther.
- The cost of living in Cape Coral is 3.7% lower than the average in the U.S.
- Cape Coral boasts top-notch medical facilities, including a 220,000 sq ft veterans health care center.
- Florida is known for being business-friendly, and Cape Coral takes business investment seriously.
- The town of Cape Coral actively supports small businesses.
- The area is known as a tourist area for both Americans and foreigners.
- There are great tax incentives in place for businesses considering moving here.
- Businesses can offer employees a great place to live that is affordable.
- The area is perfect for marine-related businesses.
- We have a Veterans Investment zone that centers around the Lee County VA Healthcare Center.
- Cape Coral has a foreign trade zone to encourage exports.
- Cape Coral is located between Tampa and Naples, and it is within about 50 miles of both Miami and Orlando.
- There are many fine city parks, as well as amusement parks, water parks, and mini-golf.
- It is separated from Fort Myers by the Caloosahatchee River on the east side, and on the west, it is separated from Pine Island by Matlacha Pass. With over 400 miles of waterways, it has more boating-friendly canals than Venice, Italy. Cape Coral truly is a “Waterfront Wonderland”.
- Southwest Florida International Airport is only a short drive away, so you can easily have clients, relatives, and friends arrive without losing an entire day on a trip to the airport.In short, Cape Coral a great place to live, work, and play. Call (239) 826-6208 to speak to one of our real estate experts.