Here we are in mid-December and the November month end numbers are quite interesting. Have a look at some of them:
- Cape Coral prices have seen a 20% rise in one year and 37% since 2011 (that’s some good data folks – “the bottom” has come and gone.)
- The average sales price is now at $213,000
- November 2013 concludes 36th consecutive months of price increases
- Cape Coral housing inventory is the highest it’s been since June of 2011 with more than 1,600 single family homes
- We’ve seen an increase in Traditional (non-foreclosure, non-short sale) listings by more than 10% in Cape Coral
- Distressed sales (bank-owned/short sale) are decreasing in our market with 27% distressed (down from 30%)
Like Charts and Graphs?