The Nitty-Gritty just for Buyers
Hello and welcome to our buyer guide! Our main objective is to assist you in discovering and obtaining your very own piece of paradise here in Southwest Florida. We strive to make this process enjoyable, straightforward, and available to all. Let’s embark on this exciting journey together and find your slice of paradise!
We don’t use the same old stock text that you’ve seen on other real estate sites. Here, you’ll find only the most current information, custom designed just for you, based on our thorough knowledge of the Southwest Florida real estate market. Check out some of these resources for more details:
How We Work for Buyers –
Real estate is not a hobby for us – it’s our livelihood. We personally enjoy selling real estate but it’s also our business and as professionals, we treat it as such. Here’s a list of some things we think our buyer customers and clients enjoy knowing about how we do business.
We tell you upfront because we want to make the most of your time and ours.
- Are new to Southwest Florida and just learning about the area.
- Have never been to Cape Coral or only visited a few times.
- Haven’t necessarily decided which city or area to settle in.
- Are doing research about our market and thinking about making an investment.
- May or may not purchase property during this visit to Cape Coral.
HOW WE WORK FOR OUR CUSTOMERS…
- We’ve packed loads of information into our website – CapeCoralHomeSales.com to help our buyers learn about the area and browse properties from the luxury of their own living room.
- We will answer your questions honestly and promptly – in most cases, the same day.
- We will gladly meet with you in person or on a zoom call and share with you more about our city, give you the opportunity to learn more about us face-to-face and decide if you’d like to hire us to help you find your dream home.
- We will prepare a thorough list of homes that meet your criteria, provide you with a map of the city and directions to the properties on your list for you to drive by on your own.
Our desire is to disclose as much information as possible about ourselves and the way we do business so our customers can make a well-informed educated decision when they choose to hire us and become a truly valued client. We want you to know what to expect every step of the way!
- Have decided that Southwest Florida is the place they want to purchase property.
- Have researched the area and know which city/area in which they desire to purchase.
- Don’t just get pre-qualified for a mortgage, which is based on a quick review of your finances, but rather, obtain pre-approval from a lender based on your actual income, debt and credit history.
- If you haven’t already obtained your pre-approval, we can help you do this prior to us hitting the streets to show you properties. This will save you the grief of looking at homes you can’t afford and put you in a better position to make a serious offer when you do find the right one.
- Cash clients – When you’re ready to become one of our valued clients, we’ll ask that you contact your banker and request a letter indicating your proof of funds that we can provide the seller should you choose to make an offer.
- Can say, “If I find just what I am looking for today, I am prepared to make an offer.”
HOW WE WORK FOR OUR CLIENTS…
In addition to the services our customers receive, our client services increase in dedication to you. We work hard to earn our commission and it’s for these reasons that we kindly ask our buyer clients to complete the Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement – it benefits you with confidential representation and in return helps us to get paid for our dedicated service.
- We will dedicate our entire team to you before, during & after your transaction.
- We will devote our time and resources to giving you our undivided attention.
- Prior to us making appointments to tour homes with you, we will provide you with an Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement. This document explains how the seller can pay our commission and that we don’t get paid for our services to you until we are successful on your behalf.
Buying a home is so much more than us just showing you properties.
As one of our valued clients, you can expect that we will:
- Respond honestly and accurately to all questions.
- Inquire about your financial resources and, if necessary, help you find a reputable local lender that will make for the smoothest closing – you are welcome to use an out-of-town bank, however, you should know there are typically more snags in the transaction.
- Listen to your needs, wants and desires concerning the type of home, lifestyle and location.
- Research and locate property that will meet your needs – we respect your time by doing our homework and only showing you properties that are right for you!
- Evaluate property values in your desired areas.
- Offer property without regard to race, creed, sex, religion, or national origin.
- Supply financial information about neighborhood properties.
- Locate and show targeted properties, pointing out strengths and weaknesses.
- We will provide full disclosure based on the information available:
- How much the seller paid when he/she purchased the home.
- How long the home has been on the market and any price reductions.
- An honest market evaluation of the home(s) you are considering.
- Advise you of other offers on the property as disclosed to us.
Even though the seller can pay our commission, the Exclusive Buyer Broker Agreement confirms that our job is to negotiate the best price and most favorable terms for YOU, our client. We don’t want you to feel surprised in any way so, all you have to do is shoot us a quick message asking to see our Exclusive Buyer Broker Agreement and we’ll quickly forward it to you.
- We will consult with you regarding counteroffers, and negotiate on YOUR behalf.
- Submit all offers to purchase promptly with appropriate supportive financing letter to convey to the seller the strength of your offer.
- Arrange for and be present at all necessary property inspections, including water & septic.
- Confirm deposit or earnest money deposits.
- Complete contract/addendum’s to your lender & establish contact with your loan processor.
- Make sure all option dates and etc are met.
- Be present for the appraisal and provide comparables to the appraiser.
- Obtain contractor estimates if repairs are necessary.
- Research survey and certificate of elevation if necessary.
- Obtain quotes for appropriate insurance.
- Remain in constant contact with you, your lender and the title company to ensure the smoothest closing process.
- Review settlement statement with you for accuracy.
- Attend local closing with you & walk you through the final stage of purchasing property.